What was added:
- Moving fluid inflow
- Moving fluid outflow
- Improved GUI
- Bounds parameter (removes particles outside the bound)
- Max particle parameter
- re-coded the interface between GUI objects and fluid Solver Objects
- Add support for save and load.
- Fix some minor bugs
- Documentation. You will need some to use the beta (perhaps alpha?)
- Add some parameters to the GUI, like max particle count.
- Add tool tips. Makes docs easier.
So the 2nd Generation Fluid solver will have adaptive time steps and support for multi core CPU's and will be what I work on after the beta release. The new surface stuff will need to be later. We will see. Anyway heres some movies of the latest incarnation of the plug in.
Same as above in preview mode(15MB)
30000 particles is a bit slow