An antibug is a bug that combines with another bug and "fixes" it. Last night I found quite a few bugs and then had to spend most of the night finding the corresponding antibugs. These were infact quite big bugs in the sense that they where mathematical in nature. So if the size of the particles was changed, the results were quite simply wrong. Fixing this has meant some performance improvements as well. Unfortunately it means I didn't finish the plugin to a beta 0.5 yet. Also I have two more things to add to the list of todo's. Firstly I want to put in the advanced Options and a "reset" button.
So here is the suface version of the jump with the old code:
Old code Jump
Here is a new version of the jump with the fixed code:
New code Jump
New code Jump, Side View